Here is a list of things that will be important on the morning of your competition before your archers arrive and on their arrival.
- Ensure shooting and waiting lines are
adequately marked out and visible.
- Ensure safety signs are posted in
appropriate places for the safety of both the archers and any members of the
- Ensure the range is set up as specified in
the GNAS rule book.
- Designate an area for setting up/taking
down kit, and for spectators.
- A copy of the target list should displayed
- Inform any Sports Centre staff (e.g. on
receptions) of the competition, and which Universities will be arriving to
avoid any confusion.
- Put up signs close to your hall to indicate
it’s location to arriving Teams.